|Japanese Seiyu||Yō Taichi|
Shiratama is a Cat God that is possessing Fushiguro Yaya. Shiratama is the descendant of a Divine Beast, Nyanga.
Shiratama is a very large white cat that wears an orange yukata top and a large bell collar.
Like most Cat Gods, Shiratama's personality is similar to a sentient cat but appears to lack the ability to talk. He has a caring side as he constantly watches over Yaya Fushiguro.
At some point, Shiratama ends up choosing Yaya Fushiguro as his host and the two have been together ever since. As thanks for always being by Yaya's side, she befriends many other Cat Gods so that he and Yaya will always have someone to play with.
Shiratama's abilities surround him possessing a host, granting them various skills.
- Transformation: Shiratama is able to grant his host the ability to transform into a cat.
- Presence concealment: Shiratama is able to hide one's presence. This however only applies to sound and sight.
- Healing: Shiratama can grants his host the ability to heal injuries, but not fill spiritual power.
As the descendant of the Divine Beast Nyanga, Shiratama is able to transform into Nyanga by becoming the Divine Beast's host through Yaya's Cat God summoning. This gives Shiratama a tremendous boost in power that makes him rival Yoinozaka Jounosuke, a member of the Three Families, who transformed into a unidentified monster.
Shiratama is able to use a similar technique over his host.
- The name Shiratama means "white" (白) (shira) and "ball, sphere, bullet, lens, jade, bulb, bead, gem, shot, jewel, shell, coin, bowl, pretty girl" (玉) (tama).
- Along with Kogarashi Fuyuzora, Shiratama is notably the only other male character that lives in the Yuragi Inn.